Haircut Time, India

Time for a haircut. Not mine unfortunately. Hairdressers in India are perfectionists and I'm not saying that without any reason. Someone who holds scissors in his hand every single day for last 30 years must know what to do. My husband was looking for a hairdresser who has a clipper to short his hair to 0.5cm. He didn't find any so he had to count on scissors and this man skills. 

Other man getting a shave. 
Truly I was impressed with this man work.
Haircut in India cost as less as 20 rupees.
Time spent on the chair: almost 30 mins.


By the time he did my husbands hair the other man shaved 3 men.

I was impressed...

divider graphics

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this nice info expect some more in near future.
    http://infofaisalabad.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting post for your blog users. I like your all images and general topic. Good work and thanks for your nice sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also have a good experience of photography in different countries. I want to know about some places of Washington that are best for picture making. Because i am planning a washington bus tours with my brother he also has a great interest in taking photos.

    ReplyDelete